On Thursday, 7 June 2018, Episurf Medical AB ("Episurf") warrants of series TO4B 2018/2023 will be listed for trading.
Terms of the warrants in brief:
Series TO4B warrants will be listed for trading on Nasdaq Stockholm as of 7 June 2018.
Holding of one (1) warrants of series TO4B entitle the holder to subscribe for one (1) new share at a price of SEK 6,10. Subscription of shares on the basis of the warrants may take place during the following periods.
- Thursday, May 9, 2019 until Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Saturday November 9, 2019 until Saturday, November 23, 2019
- Saturday, May 9, 2020 until Saturday, May 23, 2020
- Monday, November 9, 2020 until Monday, November 23, 2020
- Sunday, May 9, 2021 until Sunday, May 23, 2021
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 until Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- Monday, May 9, 2022 until Monday, May 23, 2022
- Wednesday November 9, 2022 until Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Tuesday, May 9, 2023 until Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Thursday, November 9, 2023 until Thursday, November 23, 2023
Holders of warrants series TO4B 2018/2023 for a total value of SEK 500,000 or more may always exercise the warrants for subscription of shares, i.e. from 23 May 2018 until 23 May 2023.
Warrants of series TO4B have ISIN code SE0011309467.
For terms and conditions of the warrants, please visit Episurf's webiste: www.episurf.com.
For more information, please contact:
Pål Ryfors, CEO, Episurf Medical
Tel:+46 (0) 709 62 36 69
About Episurf Medical
Episurf Medical is endeavoring to bring people with painful joint injuries a more active, healthier life through the availability of minimally invasive and personalised treatment alternatives. Episurf Medical’s Episealer® personalised implants and Epiguide® surgical drill guides are developed for treating localized cartilage injury in joints. Episurf Medical’s μiFidelity® system enables implants to be cost-efficiently tailored to each individual’s unique injury for the optimal fit and minimal intervention. Episurf Medical’s head office is in Stockholm, Sweden. Its share (EPIS B) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, go to the company’s website: www.episurf.com.